Ombre nail polish is very hip nowadays!
Follow the steps in the picture above, you can easily have ombre nails on your own too!
Or, you can do it my way like the example below:
Example Instruction: Passionate Orange + Strawberry Red
1. Two different colors nail polish.
2. Makeup sponge. (You can use old sponges, but you have to clean them first.)
3. Nail polish remover & Q-Tips
4. Clear nail polish.
1. Put on the base nail polish color (first color) on your nails. Wait until them dry.
2. Cut sponges into suitable pieces and put on the gradient you like on it. It doesn’t need to be very delicate.
3. Using the sponge which has gradient color on it as a stamp. Gently press it on your nails a couple of times. Because it’ll look uneven when you try to put on at the first time.
4. Using nail polish remover and q-tips to clean up the extra nail polish on your fingers. And put on clear nail polish to finish the last step!
There are tons of different ombre nail polish color combinations! Have fun to try them all!