Fall is coming!! Are you ready to try on your new makeup items for fall this year? Let’s find out what you should have!
1. Purple Smokey Eyes This season, one makeup tip for the fall that you’ll want to follow is purple smoky eyes! They are going to be all the rage and truthfully, I think that purple looks beautiful in a smoky eye! So girls, forget the blacks this time and go with purple – you won’t regret it! Also, keep in mind that purple is a great way to bring out the green in your eyes!
Demonstrative Model: Scarlett Johansson in purple smokey eyes makeup.
2. Stained Lips Another makeup tip for the fall is stained lips! You know all of the different stains from CoverGirl and Maybelline? Well girls, start looking at those and give a couple different colors a try! You can also add in a bit of gloss, that way your lips will shine and sheen and really stand out! For me, cherry red lips are my favorite. What’s your favorite stain?
Discover supple and light colors that reflect the natural lip tones. Formulas are hydrating and give a full lip in tone, coverage and color fidelity. Benefits: Pigments dispersed in a clear gelled structure ensure high color fidelity. Shiny polymers offer perfect luminosity. Balanced color palette from nude trench tones to Burberry reds.
Demonstrative Model: Drew Barrymore in stained lips.
3. Soft Cat Eyes
Lea Michelle is actually a huge trend setter and she put the ‘soft cat eye’ on the trend list! This makeup tip for fall is absolutely the best and doesn’t take any time at all! You can use it for the office or even for just a night out in the leaves. I love this modern twist on the classic cat eye and it really does look beautiful!
This new waterproof eyeliner pencil for long wearing unique formula gives non-stop intense color easily define your eyes with just a stroke the beveled foam tip helps bend & soften the liner user friendly with blending tip & sharpener a must-have item for creating a glamorous look.
Demonstrative Model: Angelina Jolie in soft cat eyes.
4. Dramatic Eyelashes Dramatic eyelashes are the next makeup tip for fall that we’re going to talk about. Whether you are looking for thick eyelashes or you are looking to put some falsies on to add some drama! Dramatic eyelashes are very in for fall! Whether you use a colorful mascara or just coat ‘em up in black – go a little crazy girls!
I personally highly recommended NYX Cosmetics Special Effect Lashes, perfect for your Halloween costume ~! (Buy it on Amazon.) Delightfully outrageous eye lashes. Help create individual, funky and dramatic eye statements. Designs feature fun colors, polka dot and animal patters, features. Variety of lengths and shapes to create extravagant looks that ooze style.
Demonstrative Model: Nicki Minaj in dramatic eyelashes.
5. Subtle Eyeshadow
If you are looking for subtle way to bring out your eyes, colorful eyeshadow is the way to do it! Just a light dusting of a really colorful eyeshadow can really make your eyes stand out and give them some shimmer and shine! If you are looking to diffuse the color a little bit, you can actually use some lighter tones to tone it down!
Demonstrative Model: Rihanna in glitter subtle eyeshadow.
6. Coppers Coppers are going to be huge this fall ladies and no matter what color your eyes are, copper should be incorporated somehow! Just a little sweep along your lids, maybe some copper colored lipstick or even just adding some copper in with your bronzer can really giver you that overall warm look! Trust me, I love copper and I think it looks great with any skin tone or eye color!
Demonstrative Model: Blake Lively in Bobbie Brown copper eye makeup.
7. Gold Eyeliner
Since the Hunger Games came out and Cinna coined the gold liner, it has taken off on the runways! If you are looking for a hot makeup tip for the fall, gold eyeliner is it! Just adding a little bit of this eyeliner to your upper lid can really make your eyes stand out and look beautiful, no matter what color eyeshadow you pile on top!
8. Soft Browns Fall is all about browns, greens and oranges and going with some soft, espresso browns or even chocolate browns is a great way to really make a splash! Whether you are using brownish-black mascara or even some brown eyeliner, you can really make your eyes stand out beautifully! For me, I like brown eyeshadow paired with some violet mascara – it’s especially great for green eyes!
Demonstrative Model: Leighton Meester in soft brown eye makeup.
9. Jewel Tones
Jewel tones and metallic makeup is a huge makeup tip for the fall that you’re going to want to dip into. Whether you use a bit of metallic eyeshadow or you take to jewel toned lipstick, this trend doesn’t appear to be going away anytime soon! So girls, what is your favorite jewel tone? Mine is ruby!
Demonstrative Model: Rihanna in Jewel Tone Eyeshadow.
10. Gunmetal Gray
Finally girls, this fall is going to be all about nixing black and slipping into something a little brighter or even just something a little different. That’s what gunmetal gray is all about! Instead of going with smoky eyes that include black, why not go with gray smoky eyes? Try it and let me know how you like it!
Demonstrative Model: Tyra Banks in Gunmetal Gray Eyeshadow.
Blake Lively: Blond Ambition
On the men in her life:
“I’ve had four boyfriends in my whole life. I’ve never been with anyone that’s not a boyfriend. If I spend time with a man, it’s because there’s somebody that I know well who has been a friend for a while.”
Blake Lively wears a stretch dress from Victoria Beckham; gold hoop bracelet with diamonds from Elsa Peretti, Tiffany & Co.; and white gold and diamond earrings, emerald-and-diamond ring, sapphire-and-diamond ring, all from Lorraine Schwartz.
Are you tired of wearing the same suit to the office every single day? However, even though you are tired of it, you have no idea what else you can wear to work. Don’t worry, this business casual look may give you some ideas!
It looks very elegant and sophisticated, combines fashionable and professional at the same time. If you have the similar elements in your closet, just put them on! You’ll be the stunning lady in the office!
How To Complete The Similar Look: